Sunday March 20th 2022
Every year, the Brugse Kajak Klub (BKK) organise a rally for kayaks and canoes in the third weekend March.
- There is no possibility to ret a kayak
- There is no tour on the Brugse Reien
- There is no parking space foreseen at the buildings of the kayak club
We offer the following tours:
- Beernem (Kijkuit) – Brugge (BKK):
- Departure Kijkuit Beernem (location at google maps)
- Distance: 13 km
- Departure: 12h-13h
- Brugge (BKK) – Beernem (Kijkuit) – Brugge (BKK)
- Departure Kijkuit Beernem
- Distance: 26 km
- Free departure from 10h00
- Bellem – Brugge (BKK)
- Departure Bellem (Aalter) at the bridge (location at google maps)
- Distance: 26 km
- Departure: 10h-11h
There is no tour foreseen on the Brugse Reien.
- Registration fee: 5,00 euro (the payment is made the day itself at the registration desk on arrival)
- A cup of soup is incluced
- Address: Buiten Katelijnevest – Jachthaven Flandria – 8000 Brugge
- E-mail: email@example.com
Sunday : Soup and grilled sausages are available from 11h for all participants democratic prices.
How to get there?
Via Gent E40 take exit 9 – Oostkamp, go to the right, via ring road Oostkamp (N388 – follow direction of Brugge), after the bridge from Steenbrugge (over the water), and at the next roundabout (go straight on) you drive into the Baron Ruzettelaan. At the end, straight on and directly after the bridge to the left. Keep going to left until you are at the BKK.
Via Veurne / Oostende E40: take exit 8 – Brugge (follow direction Brugge until you are on the E403). See further E403 via Kortrijk
Via Kortrijk E403 : at the end of the highway, take exit Zedelgem / St. Michiels (Kinepolis / Station). At the roundabout, take the 1st exit. Follow this road until you are at the back of the Brugge railway station. Take the 4th exit (direction Centrum). Just before the next roundabout, go to the right (or take the 1st exit on the roundabout), this is in the direction of Oostkamp. Follow this road. At the bridge, go to the right (direction Katelijnepoort). At the canal (after the parking lot) go to the right.
Where to park your car?
We can’t make use of the parking lot next to our buildings, so we can’t offer any parking space.
It’s allowed to go with the car to our clubhouse to unload or load your kayak/canoe and equipment. From then on, you will have to park your car in the neiberhood. At walking distance, there is a parking space near the train station (€ 5,50 for a full day) or for free in the Baron Ruzettelaan (which is a bit further).
LIFE JACKET IS MANDATORY !